P.O. Box 66
00014 University of Helsinki
Agnes Sj÷bergin katu 2
University of Helsinki
Welcome to the website of the Doctoral Programme in Food Chain and Health!
The Doctoral Programme in Food Chain and Health (acronym FoodHealth) is a multidisciplinary doctoral programme in food sciences covering food science research throughout the whole food chain. It allows the examination of food from several complementary perspectives, as well as cooperation with the whole food sector.
The Doctoral Programme has attracted doctoral students and researchers from the Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry and the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine. Multidisciplinary research activities and training are purposed to provide the students with a wide perspective to their research area and enable them to utilize their training not only in academia but also in industry.
As a result of the reform of the doctoral education system four doctoral schools and 32 doctoral programmes started operating at the beginning of 2014 at the University of Helsinki. The Doctoral Programme in Food Chain and Health is one of the University's doctoral programmes and belongs to the Doctoral School in Environmental, Food and Biological Sciences.
- Call for UH-funded doctoral candidate positions starting 2017
- New student representatives in the Steering Committees of FoodHealth and YEB during 1.1.2016-31.12.2017
- EURAXESS Finland Portal
- Finnish Food and Drink Industries' Federation
- Finnish Food Research Foundation
- Finnish Food Safety Authority Evira
- Graduate School VLAG
- Graduate School VMAS
- ISEKI Food
- LiFT Research School
- National Institute for Health and Welfare
- Natural Resources Institute Finland
- NOVA University Network
- Research Database TUHAT
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd